19.7.05

JAZZ

Es que quiero saber que detrás de la puerta de esa puerta me espera tu perfume, cruzado de piernas. Toda la sensualidad de tus labios y la melodía de tu voz,what I want to know is what I want to know is if behind that door, that very door, you´re perfume is waiting for me, I want to know if your legs are crossed, and if you´re still waiting me with a broad and sexy grin, with your lips looking at me. A jazz band is playing and you are smoking so gracefully, and I can´t understand why on heaven's name are you staring at me, why are you touching my shoulder, why are you smoothly touching my shoulder. And you are made of smoke and you fade out.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

EL ORNITORRICO ES UN ANIMAL EXOTICO Y MUY INTERESANTE

Anónimo dijo...

EL ORNITORRICO ES UN ANIMAL EXOTICO Y MUY INTERESANTE